The best thing about social network sites is that along with connecting with your loved ones and sending them a message, you can also have a video or voice call with them. You will easily find the options for video or voice call in their messaging apps. Also, you must consider Xfinity internet packages if you are looking to have a video or voice call with your friends, families, and loved ones.
Your cellular service and data package might be too pricey for simply having a call, and the internet connection might lag when you are on a video call. That is not possible on Xfinity internet packages. Even with the basic package of downloading speed up to 50Mbps and uploading speed of 3Mbps, you can have uninterrupted video and voice calls.
Social network calling
Social networking calling is a technology that lets you place phone calls over the internet. With the rise of the internet, social network calling has become a definite means of phone service for consumers and businesses alike. Unlike a traditional telephone call, a social network call is a cost-effective way of handling an unlimited number of calls.
- Voice/video calling apps are the best and most effective ways of saving costs. Instead of paying expensive phone bills, voice calling apps help to reduce the bill by up to 50%. Businesses find this cost-saving opportunity convenient for themselves. Also, these applications connected through one device only allows for lower office infrastructure expenses.
- With this kind of service, internet users can make calls from anywhere in the world. They only need a working internet connection, and then they enjoy the benefit of making numerous calls for the price of a few.
- Video and voice calling apps also have advanced features like auto calling, call forwarding, conferencing calling, etc. and this proves to be a strong communication channel between team members and multiple clients.
- Such apps also allow sending documents, images, and videos all the while engaging in a conversation. You can also receive calls from other persons, while you are currently on a conference call. This helps to let you know that other people are waiting on you.
- You always need a stable internet connection for using voice/video calling apps
- Internet connection tends to lag and cause jitters or disconnection at times
Social network calling apps
The following is a list of the best apps for social network calling;
Facetime is a free video call app for all iOS users. It cannot be used on other phones like Android and Windows phones, rather you can online communicate with iPhone owners with this app. But the best thing is that you can make a video call on all Apple devices like Mac, iPad, or iPhone.
Google Hangouts is the universal messenger app for all Google services like Gmail, Google+, and also for Android and iOS users. With Google Hangouts, you can do audio and video calls as well as text messaging, file sharing, video streaming, and more. You can add up to 10 people in a group video call in Google Hangouts at a time. The image or document sharing is saved into Google Drive making it so much easier to access them later.
There are many other social networking apps for video and voice calling and it’s constantly being improved every day since the demand for such apps is rising. Video and voice calling apps are becoming the communications technology of choice for each user to be able to enjoy multi-channel interactions with other internet users for an affordable rate.