Lisa Haydon is a model, actress and fashion designer by profession. She is an Indian actress who had her first debut movie “Aisha”. Lisa got more prominence in a blockbuster movie “Queen” that enabled her to gain sufficient fame and nomination from the Filmfare award. She also has a short role in the Karan Johar’s movie “ Ae Dil Hai Mushkil” released in 2016. Apart from acting, she has been the part of many international magazines and also always gets maximum praise for her ramp walk on the Lakme fashion week – regarded as the top class show of India.
Don’t forget to check the following articles:
- Nina Cheek Bio, Age, Height & Affairs
- Top Most Horror Movies Of All Time
- Rowan Blanchard Bio & Controversies
- Lisa Kudrow Net Worth, Early Life, & Career
- Lil Wayne Net Worth, Early life & Career
Lisa Haydon’s Early Life & Career
Lisa Haydon married to Dino Lalvani and has a beautiful son. She has often seen sharing her pictures with husband and son. She didn’t leave the acting and modeling after getting married, instead gave us some major goals of maintaining both household and professional duties of an actress and model effortlessly.
Interesting Facts About Lisa Haydon
- Haydon was a yoga teacher at the age of 18.
- She was a psychology student. She pursued the career of modeling upon the suggestion of her friend.
- She was not financially sound and lacked enough funds to pay the fee of her studies.
- On the basis of her sister’s career in entertainment industry; she came back to India to become a fashion model.
- The lady has done plenty of commercials with the renowned actor and actress. She also featured in every famous magazine in India.
Quick Biography Of Lisa Haydon
|Date Of Birth:||17 June 1986|
|Height:||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Movies:||Aisha, Rascals, Quee, The Shaukeens, Santa Banta Pvt Ltd, Housefull 3, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Baadshaho|
|Source Of Income:||Acting & Modeling|